Täysin turvatut varaukset
Yli 3,5 miljoonaa myytyä lippua
Miksi ostaa meiltä?
1. Mamma Mia - Lontoo- Novello Theatre, ke, 22 tam 2020 - la, 19 syy 2020
Alkaen 21,80 €
2. The Book of Mormon- Prince of Wales Theatre, ke, 22 tam 2020 - la, 2 to 2020
Alkaen 27,50 €
3. Mary Poppins- Prince Edward Theatre, ke, 22 tam 2020 - su, 26 hei 2020
Alkaen 36,40 €
4. The Comedy About A Bank Robbery- Criterion Theatre, ke, 22 tam 2020 - su, 1 mar 2020
Alkaen 15,10 €
5. Magic Goes Wrong- Vaudeville Theatre, ke, 22 tam 2020 - su, 30 elo 2020
Alkaen 30,90 €
6. The Play That Goes Wrong- Duchess Theatre, ke, 22 tam 2020 - su, 1 mar 2020
Alkaen 27,50 €
7. Mamma Mia! The Party- The O2 -areena, ke, 22 tam 2020 - su, 31 to 2020
Alkaen 181,80 €
8. Only Fools and Horses - The Musical- Theatre Royal Haymarket, ke, 22 tam 2020 - la, 25 huh 2020
Alkaen 69,60 €
9. Touching The Void- Duke of York's Theatre, ke, 22 tam 2020 - la, 29 hel 2020
Alkaen 24,60 €
10. The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heaven- Heaven, pe, 24 tam 2020 - la, 30 to 2020
Alkaen 24,20 €
Dear Evan Hansen
Tämä on uutuustuote, jonka on nyt varattavissa. Lisätiedot saatavilla suomeksi pian!
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.