Yli 3,5 miljoonaa myytyä lippua
4000+ tuotetta 30 maassa
Täysin turvatut varaukset
100% turvalliset maksutavat ja ostotapahtumat
Voit maksaa euroilla ilman lisäkuluja
Miksi ostaa meiltä?
1. Upstart Crow- Gielgud Theatre, pe, 7 hel 2020 - la, 25 huh 2020
Alkaen 43,70 €
2. Be More Chill- The Other Palace, pe, 14 hel 2020 - su, 3 to 2020
Alkaen 79,70 €
3. Luisa Miller- Coliseum Theatre, ke, 12 hel 2020 - pe, 6 maa 2020
Alkaen 16,80 €
4. Michael Keegan-Dolan - Teac Damsa - MAM- Sadler's Wells, ke, 5 hel 2020 - pe, 7 hel 2020
Alkaen 24,40 €
5. The Prince of Egypt- Dominion Theatre, ke, 5 hel 2020 - la, 12 syy 2020
Alkaen 34,20 €
6. Opera Undone- Trafalgar Studio Two, ke, 5 hel 2020 - la, 7 maa 2020
Alkaen 30,60 €
7. Pass Over- Kiln Theatre, to, 13 hel 2020 - la, 21 maa 2020
Alkaen 22,60 €
8. Eric & Ern- Duke of York's Theatre, su, 2 hel 2020 - su, 9 hel 2020
Alkaen 24,40 €
9. The Gift- Theatre Royal Stratford East, to, 30 tam 2020 - la, 15 hel 2020
Alkaen 31,10 €
10. Poet in da Corner- Royal Court Theatre, to, 30 tam 2020 - la, 22 hel 2020
Alkaen 22,30 €
Dear Evan Hansen
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.