Täysin turvatut varaukset
Yli 3,5 miljoonaa myytyä lippua
Miksi ostaa meiltä?
1. Humans 2.0 by Circa- Queen Elizabeth Hall, ke, 12 huh 2023 - su, 16 huh 2023
Alkaen 26,60 €
2. Shen Yun- Eventim Apollo, pe, 14 huh 2023 - pe, 21 huh 2023
Alkaen 115,20 €
3. Lord of the Flies - Rose Theatre- Rose Theatre Kingston, ti, 18 huh 2023 - la, 22 huh 2023
Alkaen 23,20 €
4. At Last, It's Summer- London Palladium, su, 16 huh 2023
Alkaen 51,60 €
5. TONY! [The Tony Blair Rock Opera]- Leicester Square Theatre, la, 15 huh 2023 - su, 21 to 2023
Alkaen 49,20 €
6. Musicals by Candlelight- The Actors Church, to, 13 huh 2023 - pe, 26 to 2023
Alkaen 19,20 €
7. Blackout Songs- Hampstead Theatre, ma, 10 huh 2023 - la, 6 to 2023
Alkaen 19,20 €
8. Family Tree- Brixton House, to, 13 huh 2023 - su, 23 huh 2023
Alkaen 0,00 €
9. The Amazing Maurice - LIVE- Alexandra Palace, su, 9 huh 2023
Alkaen 29,20 €
10. Yippee Ki Yay- Wilton's Music Hall, ti, 18 huh 2023 - la, 22 huh 2023
Alkaen 22,00 €
Tämä on uutuustuote, jonka on nyt varattavissa. Lisätiedot saatavilla suomeksi pian!
“If I were an animal there would be legislation to protect my home, but because I’m just a bloody human they can do whatever the f**k they like.” Townies have decided they want a lie in, so they’re building a new high-speed railway. Issue is, it’s going right through Barbara Honeybone’s house, and she ‘ent having none of it. Barbara’s grandson Peter works for the townies and it’s his job to convince the village that having a two-tonne bullet hurtling through the cabbage patches will actually be for the best. Then there’s Harry, Barbara’s younger grandson, he ‘ent that bothered about trains, he’s only got eyes for Debbie Mahoney. But the only thing Barbara hates more than townies is the Mahoneys. Welcome to Syresham, South Northamptonshire. It’s not quite the Cotswolds, not quite one of those posh villages Americans have in movies, but it does have Syresham’s Got Talent, the headline event of the village fair. There’ll be songs, dancing, magic, drag, a bit of wrestling, and Kevin’s doing a meat raffle (vegetarian option: two tins of Strongbow). VILLAGE IDIOT is an audacious comedy, where family feuds kick off around a country fair that you townies are all invited to. We hope it’s a bit like the other plays you’ve seen here, but less s**t. Ramps On The Moon is the pioneering initiative committed to putting deaf and disabled artists and audiences at the centre of their work. Presented by Theatre Royal Stratford East, Nottingham Playhouse and Ramps On The Moon.
Theatre Royal Stratford East
Gerry Raffles Square Stratford E15 1BN
09 4272 0899
Tarvitsetko apua? Me autamme sinua mielellämme!