Täysin turvatut varaukset
Yli 3,5 miljoonaa myytyä lippua
Miksi ostaa meiltä?
1. Disney's The Lion King - Lontoo- Lyceum Theatre, ti, 21 tam 2020 - su, 4 lok 2020
Alkaen 38,60 €
2. Mamma Mia - Lontoo- Novello Theatre, ti, 21 tam 2020 - la, 19 syy 2020
Alkaen 21,80 €
3. Thriller Live- Lyric Theatre, ti, 21 tam 2020 - su, 26 huh 2020
Alkaen 36,10 €
4. Tina - The Tina Turner Musical- Aldwych Theatre, ti, 21 tam 2020 - la, 27 kes 2020
Alkaen 54,30 €
5. Wicked - Lontoo- Apollo Victoria Theatre, ti, 21 tam 2020 - la, 28 mar 2020
Alkaen 29,50 €
6. Phantom of the Opera- Her Majesty's Theatre, ti, 21 tam 2020 - la, 17 lok 2020
Alkaen 32,60 €
7. The Book of Mormon- Prince of Wales Theatre, ti, 21 tam 2020 - la, 2 to 2020
Alkaen 27,50 €
8. Hamilton- Victoria Palace Theatre, ti, 21 tam 2020 - la, 20 kes 2020
Alkaen 229,10 €
9. Mary Poppins- Prince Edward Theatre, ti, 21 tam 2020 - su, 26 hei 2020
Alkaen 30,90 €
10. School of Rock- Gillian Lynne Theatre, ke, 22 tam 2020 - su, 5 huh 2020
Alkaen 21,80 €
Kunene and the King
Tämä on uutuustuote, jonka on nyt varattavissa. Lisätiedot saatavilla suomeksi pian!
Don’t miss John Kani’s highly acclaimed play Kunene and the King marking the 25th anniversary of the end of apartheid with a strictly limited London run, following its premiere in Stratford-upon-Avon and a sold-out run in Cape Town.
South Africa, 2019. Twenty-five years since the first post-apartheid democratic elections, two men from contrasting walks of life are thrust together to reflect on a quarter century of change.
Jack Morris is a celebrated classical actor who’s just been given both a career-defining role and a life-changing diagnosis. Besides his age, Jack has seemingly little in common with his at-home nurse Lunga Kunene, but the two men soon discover their shared passion for Shakespeare, which ignites this ‘rich, raw and shattering head-to-head’ (The Times).
Written by South African actor, activist and playwright John Kani (Black Panther, The Island, Sizwe Banzi is Dead), this refreshingly funny and vital new play is directed by Janice Honeyman (Vice Versa; The Tempest, 2009) and sees fellow South African Antony Sher (King Lear, 2016 & 2018; Death of a Salesman) perform alongside John Kani in two exceptionally moving performances, with live music and vocals by Lungiswa Plaatjies completing the company.
Book now for this ‘fascinating and necessary’ (Financial Times) play, co-produced by the Royal Shakespeare Company and Cape Town’s Fugard Theatre, as it transfers to the Ambassadors Theatre for nine weeks only from 24 January 2020.