Täysin turvatut varaukset
Yli 3,5 miljoonaa myytyä lippua
Miksi ostaa meiltä?
1. Thriller Live- Lyric Theatre, pe, 13 jo 2019 - su, 26 huh 2020
Alkaen 36,70 €
2. Mamma Mia - Lontoo- Novello Theatre, pe, 13 jo 2019 - la, 19 syy 2020
Alkaen 22,00 €
3. Disney's The Lion King - Lontoo- Lyceum Theatre, pe, 13 jo 2019 - su, 4 lok 2020
Alkaen 46,50 €
4. Tina - The Tina Turner Musical- Aldwych Theatre, pe, 13 jo 2019 - la, 27 kes 2020
Alkaen 53,80 €
5. Wicked - Lontoo- Apollo Victoria Theatre, pe, 13 jo 2019 - la, 28 mar 2020
Alkaen 30,60 €
6. The Book of Mormon- Prince of Wales Theatre, pe, 13 jo 2019 - la, 4 huh 2020
Alkaen 27,90 €
7. Phantom of the Opera- Her Majesty's Theatre, pe, 13 jo 2019 - la, 17 lok 2020
Alkaen 33,30 €
8. & Juliet- Shaftesbury Theatre, pe, 13 jo 2019 - la, 30 to 2020
Alkaen 31,30 €
9. White Christmas- Dominion Theatre, pe, 13 jo 2019 - la, 4 tam 2020
Alkaen 43,10 €
10. Mary Poppins- Prince Edward Theatre, pe, 13 jo 2019 - su, 7 kes 2020
Alkaen 122,70 €
Sleepless: A Musical Romance
Don’t miss the exclusive world premiere of Sleepless, the enchanting romantic musical comedy based on the original screenplay Sleepless in Seattle.
Brimming with all the charm of the much-loved film, Sleepless features a sparkling jazz-inspired score and plays at Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre for just THREE special preview performances before opening in 2020.
When eight-year-old Jonah phones a Seattle radio show and gets his dad, Sam, to talk live on air about the heart-breaking loss of his mother, Sam instantly touches hearts across America. Nearly 3,000 miles away, journalist Annie starts to ask herself whether Sam could be more than just a great news story. It looks like love is in the airwaves, but how do you know if he’s the one for you if you’ve never even met? Perhaps only a last-minute dash to the top of the Empire State Building can prove that somewhere there’s someone for everyone...
Starring Kimberley Walsh and Michael D. Xavier, Sleepless is directed by Morgan Young with a book by Michael Burdette and two new British writers - music by Robert Scott and lyrics by Brendan Cull. Morgan Large designs and this new musical romance is beautifully brought to life with a full cast and orchestra.